Thursday, March 12, 2009

suspicious vehicles

dude, nothing personal but THIS sounds a LOT like that truck you were using to back up and bug me over there on your hole.

I hear tell you don't really like your new place ... hey, guess what??? I DO NOT LIKE you stalking me with your reptilian friends ... fucking up the air .... and forcing me to have ugly fucks in my line of vision ... and the other stuff down to the blvd.

So when that stops we'll see about this stopping.

You just rolled up somewhere you should have checked about first.

NO HARM DONE YOU ROLL YOURSELF BACK FUCKING OFF TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Meantime .. this is mighty interesting .. champagne colored vehicle all that dual on the back stuff. lookin mighty like some of those pictures I have but I'm sure you wouldn't involve yourself IN MURDER

I see the collar now that seems to me that you're still watching me a little too close .. yknow what I mean///

FUCKHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Is this your buddy's truck you were riding around in???

No comments: