Saturday, June 6, 2009

MWAH

Wassamatta??? All that research up Mitchell? Down Flora ??? Up where that coyote fireman friend of yours lives with his boyfriend and ummm over to eaglebrook got you upset enough to fuck with my car AGAIN??? Good. You and toad. He could protect you. L M A O.

I just get the feeling that one asshole is about ALL that toad could cover.

Anyway ... nice fuck nice fuck. I mean ... truck.

Lots of history there mofo.

Ain't revisable.

You sure surround yourself with pussies. And I don't mean the munchin kind.

later ..... you should grow a beard by the way. Go home and make those stupid faces in the mirror.

I mean IF you can see yourself in the mirror.

Jose Tome and you bout to circle the drain of life .....

damn yall bout some ugly beeotches.

Love, Mr. Keller.

No comments: