Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hello

and welcome to my new blog. My name is Michael and I reside in Tampa FL.

One of my favorite things to do even though I am only marginally successful at times is to attempt to terrorize others (especially small women and children) from their properties so that I can buy them cheaply and add to my compound as I create the patchthrough between the Renegade clubhouses.

I think some will find it interesting how many ways I have discovered to harass other, lesser citizens and remain sort of inside the law according to Tampa. It DOES help to have many friends in law enforcement and in many scurvy positions in Tampa city and Hillsborough County government.

Anyway, please visit frequently.

I am an overseer of a few blocks of property here and there which I acquired through theft, chicanery, harassment, dealing, money-laundering, a little murderous activity and various financing and other schemes and dirty money.

There's really nothing I won't do to steal from others and avoid work for myself and whatever other loser will do my bidding.

Women and children are my favorite targets although I am known to knock the occasional paraplegic from their wheelchairs.

I keep a veritable carousel of bikers, losers, snake charmer/raisers, crack and meth dealers and other assorted hos and criminals at my beck and call by giving them discounted places to live between prison stints and contract work on the wrong end of Nebraska. It probably doesn't hurt that I give them all the free tattoos and carnival rides they can swallow.

Walking caricatures.

At any rate, they are for many reasons, including addiction and fear, perfectly willing to make complete asses of themselves and whore out themselves and children in order to harass people for me so that I can enrich myself from other peoples' misery and trouble that I bring to their lives.
(or try to)

Hope you enjoy reading about such a seedy bastard. It's not every day that one is given such a glimpse in to such filth and cowardice so I think things will be interesting.

Right now we're working on some movies to give you some behind-the-scenes, up close and personal detail on how to harass people from their homes so that you can have it.

Good luck.

Oh, also, it doesn't hurt to keep few latinos and gays or those willing to pretend they're gay on tap. This confuses people who don't realize that all thieves and murderers will crawl in bed together until their usefulness has expired.

It's the American way.

Hope you find something helpful here.

I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting my tenants.

No comments: