Thursday, October 30, 2008

Someone who wants to meet you Mr _eller 637JNH


Hey, seems this mccain/palin fellow minus his confed flag but plus his love for the environment wanted to complain about what you did to my car to make it smoke?? Yeah, didn't know that was on video and/or mechanized, didja?? You know never had any car problems until you and the dd show got rolling .... any old hooo. I did take the time to mention to him that you and he should get your thug selves together and discuss this 'murdering the environment' personally as I"m just the middle man, yknow?

In fact everyone who mentions it from now on I'm giving them your name and address.


By the way, you look like you're about to drop dead. So scrape together a big pile of blood money because it looks like you'll need it for a nice funeral.


I'm sure it will be jam-packed with all your pussy friends unless they're busy splitting the spoils.


LOL !!!!!


Anyway ... please meet Mr. didn't like what you did to my car. I notice that it's only YOUR friends who complain so I'm sure on down the line you know each other as you're batting for the same team.


I'm gonna get some stuff printed up about you and your activities so before you die in prison you'll get some bad press.


Wow, how's it feel to find someone who isn't the least tiny fucking bit afraid of you and your fucking thug pussy friends from every nasty ass club on the planet?

You probably wanna fuck me. I know I would.


LMAO !!!
I guess being an ugly ass mofo doesn't really open up the world of good pussy for ya.


You not THAT ugly on the outside but man, it's almost palpable the stink from your insides.


Just change.


Spend a few years not being a scumbag.


It will feel GOOD.


Anyway, here's a guy wants to talk to you about the environment. LMAO.


It doesn't bother me in the least. I'm not the scumbag crawling around under folks' cars. That's YOU>


Guess that makes you a scumbag. But this is not news. And, this is not new information.


How you feelin about that stayin right inside the letter of the law and harassing peaceful folks?

How's that working out for you you murderous motherfucker??
His tag is 637 JNH and it shows up very well in the vid and the original file and I could make it show up well here if I wanted to take the time.
Anyway, he wants to know what the fuck you did to my car.
You go stalk him down and tell him, willya???
So for all you firepigs who think that my photos are not well and the video must be poor or I'd cough it up and for all of you who believe you can burn the house down and hide the evidence. ....
THINK HARDER.
It's coming..........
and in all fairness, I've warned you for a long time now.
So go fuck yourselves.

CHOKE ON THE SMOKE. Why you think I drive by so often????

It doesn't bother me in the least. Now, if I was the kind of scumbag snitch that you hang with that would bother me.
If I crawled around under your car and fucked with it (every car in my driveway) that would bother me. It doesn't bother me IN THE LEAST to smear your ass all over the fucking W W W.
I'm looking for one of your nacky photos to post here right now.
I think all you scumbags should know each other.
Maybe rent a tour bus to follow me around.
Or twelve.
So, firemen.... get ready.
I got the goods.
You DO realize if I coughed them up you'd all be in the fucking florida state prison???

Yeah.

Don't think I don't know that.
Mark Ober and krewe ain't big wnough to stop this train even with the new SA. Nope.
So, if I were you I'd find something else to do so at least you can express remorse.

No comments: