Friday, October 31, 2008

you bore me asshole

frankly you really do but I have TONS of good video of that scum you surround yourself with up on my property and you lurching around all proud when the air is at it's worst. Brings to mind all the video of you lurching around when my car needed the mechanic. hmm.
At any rate, just a repeat from yesterday.
Yo ass probably need a thesaurus to understand half what i say. they're cheap but that assumes you can read.
anyway, your word for the day is reiterate, Mitchell street random gunfire gangsters. You konw I have that on video too, correct? LOL. I'm all about that dock U FUCK TATION.
I reiterate yesterday.
Go fuck yourself and those pussies you won't laugh last with.....

awww are you going to jail for beating your lover, too?
Be sure to take your booze and your heart meds ....seriously you do GET that your ass will keel over dead in the middle of this lil skirmish, right/ Put me next to you and only one real man would emerge and sweetie, it won't be you. You and matching tattoos ... well, hell ... yall all don't have enough man to fill the space between m and n.
WOR
I'll toss a thesaurus your way when I have time.

Your time is almost up poisoning motherfucker and yknow what/?? It's been WORTH IT.
EVERY LAST GODDAMN BREATH WILL BE WORTH PUTTING YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS WHERE IT WILL GET RESIZED. LIVE THROUGH THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

No comments: