Sunday, November 2, 2008

awwww biker

you should see how many times on video there is NO activity in your compound (which is against the law so ya know) and then I do some activity in my yard or arrive home yknow ... (fishingriver) and here ya go ... geezus you know there IS something between you and I. First you over there lurking at your computer to see how your blog is going. Second, I SMELL YA.
It's the fear and attraction.

LMAO.

I love children.

Even the poor hopeless ones of poor hopeless crack dealers.

You and ms death watch, married or single your days of property theft at the death bed and beyond are over motherfucker.

Have a nice day.

If you ever consider growing up and being a man rather than hiding behind pussies and children you drop me a line from florida state, hear?

LMAO.

You won't get where you want to go the way you're going at it.

As well, I'll be dancing at your funeral.

You must be about eighty.

Yer a great dude.

It's sad how you live your life but hey ... choice is a great thing.

bikers for life.

life for bikers.

L M A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: