Thursday, November 6, 2008

old man

you gonna beat me with that stick??

You'd DIE tryin'.


Nice video of you and the SS officer. THanks.

Seriously what went wrong in your life that you ended up LIKE THIS?

It's pathetic.

I hope you're not beating the dog now that you can't let it out of the house to chase me anymore.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I feel bad for that poor lil dog anyway.

Pissin in to the wind you'll be sure to get lots splashed on you.

Anyway, thanks for the video.

Oh and I'm shiverin.

Guys rummaging through dumpsters for sticks the moment I open my gate are like SO SCARY.

Your picture's coming up whenever the fuck I feel like it.

You DO understand that anyone who steps into a stalking situation at ANY TIME faces the same RICO charges as those who do so continually?

I'm just making sure.

I know fo sho that spider web doesn't want to hit prison again.

Of course, he'd be in good company.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PUSSY ASS PIECE OF SHIT.

No comments: