Sunday, November 2, 2008

chief of police

hey i'm curious do yall have one of these letters??
From the chief of police??

that you can be shooting over at your compound???


While I'm walking my dog???

Because I DO have that on videotape including the accompanying flight of birds and the many children who were also in the street then.

I mean you could have HURT ME. lmao.

We don't want that.

My guess would be it's the dog=loose gentleman. I mean .... thug.

You see I could have called right then and we could have had us a good old-fashioned search......

LMAO !~

You see what kind of pricks and pussies you are compared to HOW COOL I AM???

AND< id="0-0-0-1953" title="ch014.x1-14-112" name="0-0-0-1953">Sec. 14-112. Discharging firearms.
It is unlawful for any person to fire, discharge or cause to be fired or discharged within the city limits any pistol, gun, cannon or any other firearm or any air rifle or BB gun without a written permit from the chief of police; provided that the provisions of this section shall not apply to any law enforcement officer and any person defending his person and property from aggression.
(Ord. No. 89-238, § 2(24-90), 9-28-89)
State law references: Discharging firearms in public, F.S. § 790.15; use of BB guns, F.S. § 790.22.



Oh that's from the tampa city code.



It's somewhere under that human rights shit ... you know how I have the right to live peacefully without your compound inhabitants impeding my right to do so.



Oh, so even if it was a bb gun... and IT WAS NOT ... it's just not legal.



Maybe the other branches of your clubhouse get away with that shit. Pussies everywhere.



BUT, here's what I"m thinkin ... they get away with it because someone lets them.


But any time you have a goddamn gun around anyone I know you keep that motherfucker tucked safely away or yknow face it the other way................




OH I almost forgot... you know how you figure I can't stop you from spraying shit on my property and car and how there is no witness (you think) at times??? YOu know how that spiderweb pussy likes to let the air out of my tires?? You know??

Anyway, what I'm thinking is that I might not be able to stop you from being a thug but I do have the minutae to make you dance whenever I feel the need.

Huh, something got messed up here because at some point I had mentioned that WE WERE NOT SNITCHES LIKE THE FIREMAN"S NEPHEW AND HIS PROSTITUTE GIRLFRIEND.

But that won't stop me from ensuring the safety of my family.... sorry lost the original words.

I feel like there was more zing the first time.

You know??

No comments: