Tuesday, December 23, 2008

disappointed

I figured given that you're smart enough to have a driver's license (I guess) which means you are TAMPA FIREMAN MATERIAL just like Ted Bundy was ... and still would be even on death row .... you'd understand.
I hope you're not depending on ober or bernie mack to get you over this hump.

I was disappointed with my steering wheel and the state of the air when I got home.

So get your stories straight.

Oh, remember linkin park? All the way back in august??? I have never once downloaded those photos anywhere, have you noticed? Nor the videos. So ... ummmm of crouse I have purchased NUMEROUS sd cards. And I rotate among just four that I regularly download.

To keep things going.

Are you pickin up what I'm layin down offline?

I'm thinking that ummmmmm promnight dumpster baby stickman .... and/or yourself are the only really viable fuckwads. I mean, you're my favorites. On the video you'll hear me discussing this with my walking companion who is too shocked to say anything.

I'm just sayin ........

you are right. It's a real emergency.

I'm taking that as a Y and I may just skip over the preview.

You're on your way out. And so will the next and the next and the next.

Like exclusive releases I talk exclusively not to random freaks that are on your payroll.

You actually think I"d pick up the phone and call someone YOU KNOW ?? FUCKING LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

Anyway ... I was retracing my steps today so I could see just what door you shot from.

Damn ... you could have really hurt someone.

Attempted murder.

oh ... wow. All that property left to ..... some biker and your old lady.

LMAO.

go fuck yourself.

it's over

No comments: