Monday, December 22, 2008

speaking of snitches

saw prison-break over here. Okay, once again I admit to confusion because BELIEVE IT OR NOT .... I do realize this is a big thing. You shot at me. I know that. I have it on video. Once it gets posted there's no going back down. two cameras. Even if someone wanted to say it wasn't AT ME it's hard to deny that I'm within fifty feet or less. And what if someone said it WAS at me ?? see, it gets hairy.

See cause I'm getting a big yes when I'm thinking you should opt for a big no.

Two major things today. Don't like.

I'll be patient.

Before you decide to do something stupid I refer you back to the very clear picture I sent you from BLOCKS away and the very clear pics and video I have posted thus far. I didn't pick that shit cause it was lucky shots. I just picked it cause it's fast. I'm not digging through piles of shit and wasting my fucking time on YOU. You have wasted enough of my life.

YES. MY LIFE.

I know it. You know it.

I do not give a fuck how powerful you believe you are.

You shot at me.

All that's over.

At least for a few people.

Prison-break has no reason to come here. The post office forwards ALL MAIL. ALL OF IT.

So ... that's intimidation again.

And, he's still a pussy.

And he knows why.

And so do you.

Hope you enjoyed that enough to get you by.

Now, be clear or cause your own downfall.

Enough of your freaky stupid playground street theater. Take a piece of chalk and write it somewhere... do something but don't be stupid again.

I figured you heard me laughing that day.

I opened A BLOG on it.

randomgunhot.blogspot.com

Did you SEE how many kids were out in the street that day????

At least twenty.

So, you're on the hook.

And, make no mistake.

How many cases of attempted murder can one person or more handle???

No comments: