Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dog Harassment and Air Management

UPDATE: hey ... just wanted to mention if that's dissension I'm noting O if you'd like I can put a lil preview up on youtube for you. Just the sound. But what's better is the door sound and then what happens afterward. LMAO. Seriously. If you'd like a preview let me know. I'm sure you'll figure out something like you always do. Given your long history of fucking with people who you perceive to be the victim type.

Okay since you stubbornly refuse to believe that I will take you down. I don't really want to but it's a stroke of THE pen as they say.

Listen .... you know how you poison my air and think I can't prove it, correct?

You picked up where the Tampa Fireman's nephew left off and the lil wannabe behind me.

not to mention 'firestarter' todd nee welding who mentioned that it's cheaper to buy burnt-out property than yknow NON ARSON-ated property. Your buddy. Very attractive. LOL and the other one with the fly-goggles. yee haw. Yall are f'ing boring.

Anyway ... I guess you know I have some very clear video of you (whichever one of you wants to go down to the hoose) shooting out the door in my direction or into the air whatever while I was out walking my dog.

Let's say we'll trade us a parcel post of that gig to the RIGHT PERSON at the FDLE for some nice clean air and your motherfuckin claws up out of my son.

I'm learning that from yall

The whole clusterfuck thing.

That means YOUR free time is reliant on yknow not fucking with me.

You want something from ME you ask. You don't shove and murder. It's rude.

Oh and along with that I guess it wouldn't realllllly do to tie you and stampa (otherwise known as south tampa boys) together with mr. dom viol. DOM there in the middle and the endless video of him I have at the corner with me.....

not so hot to trot now.

We could have settled this amicably.

You just thought you had a place to push and yknow I can ALMOST see where you'd make that mistake.

And it was a mistake.

Now, this is a tall order but I figure it's better than being charged with yknow SHOOTING AT MY ASS.

That really COULD BE construed as attempted murder. I mean I was out walking, I've never heard a GUNSHOT from there before. I was directly in the street in line with the door the shot was fired from .....

And, there's a history of phone calls to you know .. the authorit-eyes there.

So ...

you decide.

Cause motherfuckers I TOLD YOU I AM DONE PLAYING. do not fuck with someone's children. They will TAKE YOU DOWN. Ask Jerry ....

the state attorney's or assistant state attorney's duty as a prosecutor or investigator, or the justice's or judge's duty as a judicial officer, as follows:
(1) For murder in the first degree as described in s. 782.04(1), if the death sentence is not imposed, a sentence of imprisonment for life without eligibility for release.
(2) For attempted murder in the first degree as described in s. 782.04(1), a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) For murder in the second degree as described in s. 782.04(2) and (3), a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) For attempted murder in the second degree as described in s. 782.04(2) and (3), a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) For murder in the third degree as described in s. 782.04(4), a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) For attempted murder in the third degree as described in s. 782.04(4), a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(7) For manslaughter as described in s. 782.07 during the commission of a crime, a sentence pursuant to s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Now that's a mighty stiff sentence for one stupid bastard to serve with two eyewitnesses, a video a scared buddy and a bunch of kids in the street.

All that cause YOU THINK THAT YOU DESERVE MY PROPERTY WHY??? BECAUSE YOU MURDERED OFF THE REST OF MY FAMILY AND HANDED CRACK TO THE OTHER ONE????
(S) ... and I hope you remember what I said about selling crack to anyone else in my family. Or anything else.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I tried to be nice.

You shot at me.

Do you WANT TO GO TO PRISON FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER?

We'll see in the next several days, I guess.

Why do you have to be fucking cornered into acting correctly??

You must have been raised by a real piece of shit or were sexually abused from the moment you could walk. Something.

One can hope.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I didn't know til I talked to my old buddy that your ass could be gone for a LONG TIME.

YEAH HE KNOWS. YEAH HE HAS IT.
YOU WANT IT USED ??
Or you going to keep blowing up tunnels trying to rid the world of my brotherinlaw and his friends?

Dumb fuckers.

No comments: