Monday, December 22, 2008

extra superlative service

455 hwn ... hum now see THAT IS a familiar face seen many times at your lovely abode. Soon as he came by off went the blue boy. hmmmmmm

That's like when you faked those breakins???? And defrauded the ins. co? And mainly did so in order to threaten ME with one.

And ... also all the hookers and shit you have running a whore house out of the shed. And ummm whatever else is your business.

What's interesting to look at for the impartial observer is how when the police come to your house and find you crying on the floor or whatever .... today when your hitman was there your laughing boy showed up and off they went. This is fraud perpetrated on the taxpayer.

Now, I don't think it's fair that you have such a good connection to the tampa cops that they guard your house for you and help you run street theater.

What was that guy DOING giving you head/? Took him like 45 minutes to get here.

What YOU DO is your business. I know you try hard to make it mine but YOU are the one who worked with the police to shaft the folks in this neighborhood INTO PRISONS all over the United States and took over. Except for some of these rat bastard motherfuckers. THe ones that are still here.

It's a dirty business and in the future you and that goddamn biker clan keep it to yourselves. Just shut your fucking mouths and do your JAY OH BEES.

Oh and if becomes my business, as you know, when you cross the lines .... but you know that and you're trying it.

You might notice I generally only participate when it drags your ass farther down the RICO aisle.

Thanks cuz.

THis is the fifth or sixth time on video that I have TPD giving you extra service. HOURS AND THREE CARS in some cases.

So whatever you're paying them: AWESOME.

If you can afford all that then stop trying to threaten me for MY SHIT.

One more time: I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM.

Two: If you keep bothering me you'll see.

Three: You and that dumbass aren't going to keep working it one and then the other along with the other idiots on your payroll. You settle that shit amongst yourselves because I am not in the least particular which one of you skank motherfuckers has to go to prison in order for my family to not be bothered by you.
Or anyone else I have a nodding acquaintance with.

I want my belongings returned to me.

When one of you fucks with me it's really incidental who pays for it.

Keep your goddamn hitmen down there where they belong. This is MY HOME ....

And YOU and whatever your fucked up connections ARE will not change that.

You came you saw you fucking lost.

get over it.

or someone will truly be going down.

Now, after a long life of never bothering anyone ... you started this shit. END IT.

Each one of you are on the hook for that.

You know who you are.
I do not even CARE who you are.

I'm going back to my motherfucking life now.

Do what you will

By the way .. all your friends look like stupid, lowgrade motherfuckers. If I were you I wouldn't turn my back on them while drinking.

They're like cockroaches just like you.

No comments: