Sunday, February 22, 2009

always the wrong answers with you

it's always the wrong answers.

I KNOW you're an addled dumbshit. Your personnel mistakes are too easy to see.

Stupid people make many mistakes.

I watch them and laugh.

But I don't say a word because.... well, yknow it's better that you're stupid and they're stupid.

Anyway .... you have angered me today and so I am going to make that link permanent if you anger me again.

DO YOU GET ME?

Cause buddy I don't give a FUCK.

You're THE RAT.

You are fucking with my health and the health of my family.

So whatever happens to you YOU DID IT YOURSELF.

And him too.

South Tampa.

Yeah got em both on video.

You guys are like stupid fucking goldfish.

You think that there's no accountability.

But there will be.

And so you can go fuck yourself.

You like when you get me to talk to you>

Yeah most people feel that way about me.

You'll be very surprised.

At the red white and green of it all.

ASSHOLE.

No comments: