Thursday, February 19, 2009

hey mike

I can call you Mike, right??? I mean considering you are tromping all over my property and my civil rights as the asshole you are ... I'm thinking that Mike is about the most polite thing I can call you.

Anyway, um, Mike ... here's the deal, babe: I'm busy right now. For about an hour.

But, while you're hovering at your computer to see if you're still riding a hot horse .... and no, not really, no sir, you're not. (i use that sir colloquially, not as a matter of respect) ... think about something.

Think about the OJ trial.

And I have a little surprise for you.

Yep, still feeling that shit on my car. On my gate. Around my walking area again today.

So .. like I said, long as THAT keeps up the talking will just get louder and louder and louder .. BUT, before that I have some nice pics and video.

No comments: