Friday, February 27, 2009

Dear Mike and/or Shooter

Glad we're on a first-name basis. NO you murderers MAY NOT speak to me. EVER. Ick.

Unless I decide to become a purger.

Anyway.. I wanted to take a second to tell you that NOTHING ... NOTHING ON THIS CHOCKABLOCK SET UP OF YOURS cheers me up MORE than viewing your crackhead army ... LMAO.

It's so fucking pathetic.

You're such a loser.

I'm gonna mail you a big L cap.

I don't think you can take it to prison with you ....

but maybe that hot (NOT) bitch of yours can bring it in on visiting day ......

Ahhh you'll probably get ya a new bitch there.

NO. You'll BE someone's BITCH.

Not much of a lifestyle change for either of ya.

I mean ... yknow when you think about it. Anyway .. thanks for the laugh. I'm not stupid enough to fall for your feeble attempts at aggression but ... looking at those losers you have at your beck and call is enough for me just to write you a fucking check out of PITY.

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

L O S E R.

PRISON BAIT.

No comments: