Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Threat of Prison

Well, my sentencing isn't until sometime in May. I imagine my extended criminal family of millions (LMAO) will have passed some laws or murdered some witnesses by then. This is purely a fantasy post not to be misconstrued as thought processes.
Thought IS a crime, now, right?

Anyway, my cuz and I are working on our myspace.

How do you like it so far?

I'm going through my pictures because one of my alleged victims (LMAO) took numerous photos of me to surprise me with so I want to get the best ones posted here.

I'm busy spraying stuff on fences and gates I mean MY PLANTS. I LOVE PLANTS.

Hope you like my new myspace page. I'll be working on it this afternoon.

I think it's pretty funny so far.

All in good fun, yknow.

TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought you'd like that you hovering, murdering, scumbag fuckface danky dinky bastard cocksucker. LMAO.

There's plenty more.