Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here ya go TARPLEY.....

So ... that's fine with me.

Here's my blog entry for yesterday. I am busy pretending I'm not home today OR I'm at a meeting with yknow some city of tampa business and development THIEVES for the housing department.

February 25, 2009 - Wednesday
Intimidating people with my ugly skanky ass Current mood: disappointed
Hey this is my first blog post EVER. I tried to get my wife/girlfriend umm whatever she is on whatever given murdering day to help me with this but she can't spell too good and she's always miserable so I got my neighbor who is so hot I live most of my life licking up behind her to help. Oooops, hope she doesn't read here.I haven't done much today. I waited til my tattooed scumbag friend on the corner told me that my neighbor opened her front door and then jumped in and ran around there REAL QUICK to yknow ... ogle and intimidate her. I LOVE SCARED BITCHES. Sometimes I get into long term relationships with them and have them do real estate scamming and thieving with me. MURDERS if necessary. I made some kinda stupid mistakes in my life. But here's my latest: My neighbor has these beautiful hibiscus trees and plants and since I am trying to steal her house I obviously covet these plants. Plus I'm a cheap bastard. (LOL)I have my crackheads leave one on her path EVERY DAY sometimes twice a day so that she'll know I'm thinking of her. It's so HOT sometimes I masturbate the day away thinking of her fear and loathing. It's a thin line between love and hate. That's how all us stalkers think.BUT, stupid me ... now she can PROVE it's me because while she was gone on vacation NOT ONE HIBISCUS LANDED ON HER SIDEWALK ANYWHERE ....So, she's mad at me ... yknow. I don't know how long it will take me to git git git that NOW.More later.
12:39 PM
0 Comments
(Add Comment)
0 Kudos
Edit
Remove

No comments: