Friday, February 27, 2009

Some reading

I've been thinking a lot about those innocent lil voices of tampa wives (errr) and the ... ummmmm... yknow.



I think a quick read of malice aforethought would be in order.



It's toppling.



I'm nuttin if not mad max, motherfuckers.



LMAO



(sir, kindly rein in your wife not you paperthin, HE KNOWS who I mean ... because ... ummmm I have solid evidence of past ummmmm let's say .. travails. Wasn't easy and WAS costly but yknow ..... felt it was necessary in light of the rudeness displayed and the fucking stupid lies which waste my goddamn headspace so ... before anything untoward happens and she lands her fucking stupid ass in prison for REALLY NOT BEING THAT CLEVER >>>>> your house ain't safe, either. Ask your big attorney shot friend) LMAO.

If all that sonofabitch has going for his is threats, dumptrucks and THE LAW he's well and truly fucked. I'm not NOT impressed.
But, as a kindness countryman to countryman I thought you should know ... I'll go right for her fucking throat if it keeps up.


And I do mean that peacefully and lovingly.


Love ya.



AND LEGALLY MOST IMPORTANTLY...

she's not that clever.

You fucked up.
And .. umm that's a shitty ass way to use your kid, too.
Just sayin.
But I know you know this.
Why I got to raise you all over again??
did your mama not teach you this shit???
OR DID SHE TEACH YOU THIS SHIT YOU PULL?????

No comments: